Book: New Perspectives on Microsoft Expression Web 2007: Introductory
Publisher: Course Technology PTR
The New Perspectives Series’ critical-thinking, problem-solving approach is the ideal way
to prepare students to transcend point-and-click skills and take advantage of all that
Microsoft Expression Web has to offer.
Our goal in developing the New Perspectives Series was to create books that give students
the software concepts and practical skills they need to succeed beyond the classroom.We’ve
updated our proven case-based pedagogy with more practical content to make learning
skills more meaningful to students.
With the New Perspectives Series, students understand why they are learning what they
are learning, and are fully prepared to apply their skills to real-life situations.
This text offers a case-based approach to teaching and learning Microsoft Expression Web, with
content focusing on the reusability of Web page design using CSS. This easy-to-understand text:
• Combines reference, practice, and reinforcement
• Offers a case-based, problem-solving approach to creating Web pages, covering the
functions and features of the Microsoft Expression Web software
• Presents a new feature, InSight boxes, which offers expert advice and best practices
to help students achieve a better understanding of the concepts behind the software
• Includes a new Tip feature, which provides hints for more efficient use of the software
• Offers Reference Windows in each tutorial that provide succinct summaries and stepby-
step instructions on how to perform a specific task, providing students with a
Free Download Link 1 (To Get Unlimited Faster Download? Click Here)