Book: Microsoft Excel 2010: Introductory (Shelly Cashman Series(r) Office 2010)
Publisher: Course Technology PTR
Microsoft Excel 2010: Introductory offers a number of new features and approaches, which improve student understanding, retention, transference, and skill in using Excel 2010. The following enhancements will enrich the learning experience:
• Office 2010 and Windows 7: Essential Concepts and Skills chapter presents basic Offi ce 2010 and Windows 7 skills.
• Streamlined first chapter allow the ability to cover more advanced skills earlier.
• Chapter topic redistribution offers concise chapters that ensure complete skill coverage.
• New pedagogical elements enrich material creating an accessible and user-friendly approach.
• Break Points, a new boxed element, identify logical stopping points and give students instructions regarding what they should do before taking a break.
• Within step instructions, Tab | Group Identifiers, such as (Home tab | Bold button), help students more easily locate elements in the groups and on the tabs on the Ribbon.
• Modified step-by-step instructions tell the student what to do and provide the generic reason why they are completing a specifi c task, which helps students easily transfer given skills to different settings.
Microsoft Office Excel 2010: Introductory provides a project-based, step-by-step approach to successfully teach students Microsoft Excel 2010 skills.