Book: Disaster Recovery Gotchas – Watch Out For These Common Mistakes!
Information is power – you know that. But, how do you research the best Disaster Recovery strategies, without spending too much of your time (and money) on it? The average person earns $ 1100 per week, which equates to $ 27 per hour. Trying to do the research yourself would take you at least 5 hours to come up with the best information, AND you'll have to do this on a regular basis to come up with the most up to date and current information.
There has to be a different way to find the info you want! Well, yes there is… we did all the research for you, combed through all the information and got down to the hard core of the 101 most up to date and best Facts, Hints, Tips and Advice here, in this book.
The 101 of the most current, most actual and beneficial Facts, Hints, Tips and Advice you can find from experts in the field on Disaster Recovery:
- Disaster Recovery Testing – Educating End Users on the Importance of Testing
- Do You Have a Business Continuity Disaster Plan? – It is Not Complete
- Flood Disasters and Your Business – What Are You Going to Do If?
- In Emergency, Please Use the Elevators – A Sign in the Future?
- What Are You Going to Do If the Power Goes Out For Two Weeks?
- Sorry, the Server's Down, Can You Call Back Later? – Part 1
- Small Business – Don't Neglect Your Disaster Recovery Plan
- Data Center – Build and Manage IT in House Vs Outsourcing
- What Can Your Business Do to Help After Disaster Strikes?
- Disaster Planning With a Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
…And Much More…